- All over India 56 Banks are included in RRBs
- RRBs in Gujarat : (1) Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (2) Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank (3) Saurastra Gramin Bank
|Academy’s Syllabus Completion Time Period||: 3 to 4 months|
|Education Qualification||: Graduate in any discipline(B.Com./BCA/BA/BBA/MBA/M.Com/BE/B.Sc./Etc.)|
|Age Limits||: 18 to 28 Years (SC/ST : +5 Years OBC : +3 Years)|
|Exam Online Application Form Month||: June|
|Preliminary exam date||: Aug|
|Mains examination date||: Oct|
The selection process will be carried out in two stages:
(A) First stage – Preliminary Examination.
(B) Second stage – Main Examination.
Examination Pattern : (English and Hindi)
(A) Preliminary Examination – (Composite time of 45 Min.)
1. Candidates have to qualify in each of the two Subject by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
2. Candidates who qualify in Preliminary exam, can only appear in Main exam.
2. Marks of Preliminary exam will not be considered for final selection.
(B) Main Examination – (Composite Time of 2 hours)
|4. a/b||English / Hindi||40||40|
1. Marks obtained in the main exam only will be considered for final merit listing.
2. Final seletion will be totally based on the performance at mains examination.
3. Candidate must be proficient in local Language as prescribed by particular regional rural banks.
Penalty for Wrong Answers: one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score for both examination.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates, Rs.600 /- for all others.